What Does Digital Marketing Detail?
Digital marketing means having a presence online in the form of a website and driving traffic to that website with both a content marketing strategy and paid marketing strategy.
Step 1: Website
You’ll want to have a well optimized web site that focuses on informing your customers and having a clear call to action. This includes:
- Basic SEO Functions – optimized pages, images with alt-tags, consistent name, address, and phone number, internal linking, local online search directories, and more.
- Clear Calls To Action:
- Optin Forms – includes using a CRM (Client Resource Management) system for capturing customer information and sending out emails
- Phone number – with ability to answer calls yourself or have an answering service in place
- Brand Ideas – Logo, colors, fonts, taglines, etc… we want your offline messaging to be consistent with your online messaging
- Videos – in addition to text, utilizing video is important as people are 4x more likely to watch a video than read text (don’t worry if you don’t feel comfortable in front of a camera – there are other types of explanatory videos that can be created
- What you do – what strategies do you specialize in and how will this benefit the customer?
- Who you are – what are your experiences, what makes you unique, and why should people want to work with your business
- Testimonials – best way to prove yourself is to list out testimonials from happy customers
- Frequently Asked Questions – what are the most common questions customers ask and what questions should they be asking?
Step 2: Content Creation & Distribution Process
Your prospects have challenges and you offer solutions. If you can commit to creating a minimum of 2 blogs OR 2 3 to 8 minute videos per month, then we can distribute the content in such a manner that you’ll be perceived as an authority figure on real estate who is omnipresent on multiple platforms.
You create the content (preferably video) and we’ll do the following:
- Upload video, create thumbnail, & optimize on YouTube
- Embed YouTube Video on blog and add relevant text
- Upload video directly to Facebook and link back to blog
- Strip out audio from video and upload to podcast (linking back to blog)
- upload video directly to LinkedIn and link back to blog
- Upload YouTube thumbnail to post on Pinterest with link back to blog
- Upload link from YouTube video to pinterest and (link back to YouTube)
So this process would require the creation of a blog, YouTube Page, Fan Page, podcast, LinkedIn Company Page (or just upload from your personal account), and Pinterest Account.
Note: this is NOT a replacement for marketing, but it will aid your marketing campaigns by creating awareness of who your are, the services you provide, and a demonstration of how you can help.
Step 3: Paid Marketing
If you want people to find you on the search engines, you’ll want to be at the top of Page 1 of Google. Pay Per Click (PPC) Marketing using Google Ads is the fastest way for customers searching for a product or service you offer to find you!
Google AdWords allows you to:
- Advertise your local business in the exact zip codes or radius from a location where you want to be found
- Reach people during your specific hours of operations
- Attract customers by driving clicks to your site and/or generating phone calls
- Remarket those who click but don’t contact you
- Achieve maximum budget control (increase or decrease spend on a daily basis)
In summary, these are the following services we can provide:
- Web site creation
- Web site audit (for existing sites)
- CRM integration / email marketing
- Video editing & optimization
- Slideshow video creation
- Social Media Set Up
- Google Ads PPC
What will work best for you? Join our community, fill out the appropriate form, and you’ll get a free, no-obligation 30 minute consultation with a Digital Marketing Specialist.